|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
NextWave Partners USA is working with a leading global renewable energy platform that is funded by a multi-billion$ global alternative asset manager.
Project Development Manager will be responsible for developing utility-scale renewable energy projects across the U.S. The remit is across Solar + Storage and Standalone Storage and also wind.
The business is in a growth mode and this will be the 3rd critical hire, to drive their expansion across the U.S. It's a pivotal time to join the company on the brink of exponential growth - a very lean team currently set to grow over the next couple of years. You will be part of the pioneering team with a runway to impact and make your mark.
The role will be based in Miami, Florida. Location is non-negotiable.
- Project Development Manager will be responsible for driving key phases of utility-scale renewable energy project development for pre-NTP projects, such as site control, project zoning, project permitting, due diligence studies, and utility interconnection.
- Project Development Manager will engage and manage external consultants as needed for permitting and other project development activities.
- Project Development Manager will work closely with an internal team to review project feasibility, project budgets, and development schedules as well as work with governmental agencies, community groups, and landowners to facilitate development efforts.
- Project Development Manager will support internal finance and construction teams to facilitate successful project construction and financial closings.
- Project Development Manager must have 5+ years of experience in renewable energy project development across multiple regions in the U.S.
- Project Development Manager will have knowledge of the full-cycle of utility-scale Solar and Wind power generation development. Plus Energy Storage experience is great to have.
- Project Development Manager will have extensive knowledge of the interconnection process, permitting, real estate, state/federal regulation, utility procurement goals, politics, law, and other issues that impact the development of renewable energy projects in the U.S. energy markets.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at email@example.com or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).
Job has Expired