Our client is a global partner for the energy industry’s sustainable energy solutions.
They design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines across 84 countries
- You will lead key initiatives in Global Procurement, focused on Value add, Supplier Relationship Management, Innovation and supply chain optimization. By working closely with the Category Team and key stakeholders
- Develop Strategies for the Category, ensuring Strategic focus, best-in-class supplier performance, technology innovation screening, ensuring competitive advantages, long-term strategic planning, and target setting.
- Lead Supplier selection, qualification, negotiation, and contracting
- The right candidate has 5+ Years of Negotiations experience combined with a degree in either Supply Chain Management, Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English skills (both orally and in writing)
- Furthermore, we are looking for a profile that has an open approach to encourage stakeholder inputs and a structured and fact-based approach to secure ideas are prioritized and implemented.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jack Tew at email@example.com - Direct Line:+65 6340 1937
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985274