|about 1 month ago
Job Title: Principal Environmental Planning Renewables
Location: Milano, Italy (or able to do Hibrid work there(
About Next Wave
NextWave Partners is the premier recruitment partner within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are dedicated to supporting industries in their fight against climate change, striving for a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
One of the leading global developers in photovoltaic is looking for an strategic role in Italy. As the Principal Environmental Planning in Italy, you will spearhead environmental and planning initiatives for a leading global developer in photovoltaic solar PV and Battery Storage Facilities projects. This role is pivotal in shaping the environmental strategy and advancing the operational success of projects across Italy.
- Provide expert advice on environmental planning and decision-making for project acquisitions and greenfield strategies.
- Lead community and stakeholder engagement, developing community benefit agreements.
- Manage consultant selection, oversee project milestones, and ensure alignment with environmental and planning standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote development pipeline progress, identify risks, and ensure clear communication across departments.
- Maintain high-level relationships with external consultants to guarantee quality and value in planning and environmental services.
- Oversee project handovers to Construction and Asset Management, ensuring compliance and understanding of environmental obligations.
- Working with the Business Development Team and Head of Agrivoltaics EMEA in furthering Agri-PV solutions and opportunities across the Italian project pipeline
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in environmental planning, preferably in the solar PV or renewable energy sector.
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, Biology, or Forest Engineering.
- Fluent in Italian and English, with strong communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams, and effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance-based bonuses, premium health insurance, retirement pension plan, and other flexible remuneration compensations.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth within a dynamic industry. Career progression plan.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Participation in sustainability initiatives and team-building activities.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly on the platform with their latest CV. Applications will be reviewed promptly.
Keep in touch:
Follow NextWave Partners on LinkedIn and create a profile on our website to stay updated with the latest opportunities and industry news. Receive our weekly newsletter in your inbox!
NextWave Partners is committed to diversity as a core value. We partner with equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E) Web: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired