|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Power Systems Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Are you passionate about renewable energy and eager to make a significant impact on our planet's future?
We're seeking a dynamic and driven Power Systems Engineer or Senior Power Systems Engineer to join our clients engineering team in supporting projects in renewables including solar, wind, BESS, and synchronous systems
- Preparing PSS/E, PSCAD, and PowerFactory models and simulations in both RMS and EMT domains;
- Preparing technical reports for the generator connection process
- Coordinating reviews with stakeholders including Network Service Providers and AEMO.
- An Electrical Engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia - Chartered Engineer and Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) status are desirable
- 3-5 year's experience in the electrical engineering industry
- Demonstrated experience with power system analysis tools including PSS/E, PSCAD, PowerFactory, and Hypersim in RMS and EMT environments.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired