|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: PMO Lead
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is building a lot of offshore wind farm worldwide, with over 30 GW in the pipeline and their first project in Taiwan will be one of the biggest offshore wind project. The company is looking for a PMO Lead to support various projects regarding risk, cost and schedule control to support the PMO Manager in delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
• Develop tools and processes for the management and control of project program, risk, budget and costing
• Establish the program/schedule of the project, track and monitor progress
• Implement the procedure required for cost control and risk identification
• Coordinate identification and follow up of risk mitigation plans, anticipate critical situations and highlight them to the management
• Support PMO in key decision making by delivering proper cost inputs
• Extensive project control (risk, cost, schedule) experience in energy / offshore / infrastructure sector
• Full professional English proficiency
• Familiar with MS Project / Excel and Primavera
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partneringwith equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired