|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: Permit Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
I'm working with a leading Renewable developer and looking for an experienced Permit Manager to support their projects in Taiwan, they have global presence with ambition to deliver 25 GW Renewable projects by 2025.
- Collaborate with internal BD team on Greenfield and Co-Development projects
- Screening potential land conversion opportunities in Taiwan for solar project development
- Lead and manage Greenfield project land conversion, dual usage of land process and coordinate external consultants, advisors and service providers
- Interface with Co-Developers and external advisors and collaborate on permitting processes and partake in permit review sessions with authorities
- Manage and supervise Co-Developer permit and licensing processes to flagged risk
- Hands on experience in permitting and land conversion process
- 5+ years of experience in solar industry
- Strong knowledge in environmental constraints and land requirements
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)