|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Manage a portfolio of solar rooftop projects, ensuring that all O&M works are run efficiently and effectively.
- Maximize performance and safe operation of the solar rooftop projects.
- Scheduling and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Travel to project sites to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required.
- Responds to emergency call outs Ensure that all O&M activities performed at project sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties.
- 3+ years of successful track record in execution/commissioning/ O&M of solar projects.
- Strong Expertise in data analyzing from different solar inverters brand.
- Good experience on TCVN/ IEC standard.
- Experience in dealing with solar equipment suppliers and warranty procedure.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370
Job has Expired