NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who looks to invest in solar and wind projects across SE Asia.
- Key point of contact for all marketing related questions (campaigns, events, online, social media, etc.) while with country teams to pool requirements and assist them in their implementation.
- Control project teams comprising centralized and decentralized resources, as well as (marketing) agencies and other service providers
- Make sure workflows align with the global brand & marketing strategy
- Identify relevant content and push through using the relevant channels (e.g. PR, social media)
- Use or build regionally relevant media relations
- Have completed a degree in marketing and /or communications or have an equivalent education
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience within the marketing department of international business to business company and/or in a marketing agency
- Broad marketing experience across various disciplines and are familiar with international corporate environments
- Be able to provide operational support, as well as, set up and drive new marketing measures
- Excellent understanding of the functioning of the digital marketing channels
- Willing to travel
Interested candidates feel free to email your CV directly to email@example.com.
We will get back to shortlisted candidates directly. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applicants due to volume, we apologize if you don’t hear from us but do promise to reach out should something relevant come up.