|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Marketing Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a global gaming company is looking for a new addition to uphold the Marketing Manager position based in Japan.
- Assume the role of project marketing lead for assigned titles, overseeing their business performance.
- Develop both long-term and annual growth strategies for the franchise.
- Manage the allocated budget for the game title, prioritizing ROI discipline and metrics-based performance evaluation for postmortem analysis.
- Collaborate with other Asia marketing teams to establish combined Go-To-Market (GTM) objectives within the Asia marketing region.
- Formulate robust Integrated Marketing Campaigns (IMC) for launch and post-launch live operations.
- Demonstrate an agile attitude by proactively identifying new marketing opportunities.
- Read and analyze industry intelligence to revise and formulate effective competitive strategies for the assigned title.
- Be at the forefront of change management for marketing practice innovation.
- Collaborate with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders for quarterly and annual business reviews, forecasts, and goals.
- Exhibit resourcefulness and efficiency with a high level of cost control discipline when managing budget or OPEX-related costs.
- Monitor daily business pulse from various input sources and analyze data, news, intel, consumer research results, community sentiment, etc., to devise effective solutions.
- Manage relationships with marketing agencies and vendors.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749
Job has Expired