Builds and grows new and existing relationships with solar energy providers.
- To provide in-house legal advice and guidance
- To assist in the review and/or drafting commercial contracts and processes of the development.
- Due diligence on transactions and other legal processes.
- To assist in identifying legal risks affecting the Group’s businesses and render support and advice on the management of these risks.
- Operation compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 5 years post qualifying experience in commercial work in a corporation, preferably as a legal counsel in an in-house environment in the energy industry or infrastructure.
- Fluent English speaker, Japanese speaking and writing will be an advantage.
- Commercial mindset individual
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723