NextWave is working with a renewable energy developer who is looking to strengthen their development team and as part of this, looking for a Legal Counsel (project finance focused) to support the development of solar projects in the region.
Roles and responsibilities
- Draft and negotiate shareholder agreements, share sale agreements, subscription agreements and related development acquisition documentation.
- Ensure acquisition structures and contractual positions are consistent with internal governance policies and negotiate deviations with internal stakeholders.
- Management of external service providers to ensure correct advice within expected cost and time constraints (including in respect local country due diligence on tax and regulatory requirements).
- Support the operations development activities on acquired projects.
- Advise on and coordinate internal approvals.
- Law degree from a recognized university.
- Admitted to a recognized bar.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in Asia power sector in one or more of project finance, M&A or development, gained at a top tier law firm or in-house with a major corporate.
- Critical Personality Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1947