|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Lead BESS Engineer
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Role:
Our client is an international renewable energy developer, they're looking for a Lead BESS Engineer, the person is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company's BESS projects from development to execution to O&M.
- Preparation of technical specifications for Battery/PCS/EMS & SCADA
- Establish and maintain the engineering, design criteria and applicable standards and specifications for BESS projects
- Define, review and approve the work of technical consultants to ensure consistent and cost-effective designs and timely delivery
- Work closely with the Project Development and Project Management team to ensure timely and cost-effective resolution to regulatory, permitting and technical issues associated with the execution and delivery of BESS projects
- Industry relevant experience in Renewables & Energy Storage
- Technical background and strong knowledge in BESS or battery
- Full professional English proficiency
- Hands on experience in system integration for BESS project
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)