|3 months ago
Title: Landman (Sr Manager Land Services)
Location: Texas or Southeast
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is a global renewable energy Developer and has developed renewable energy projects across Asia Pacific, Europe, and now in the U.S. Globally, they have 10+ GWs generation and 5GWh storage under development and their U.S. pipeline is 3GWs generation and 4GWh storage.
- Research land ownership, present the development opportunities, engage with property owners, and facilitate their progression to discussions with the development managers.
- The position will work closely with Development Project Managers, as well as the Legal, Construction teams, and Engineering across much of the project lifecycle, with a specific focus on acquiring site control at an early development stage.
- Help resolve curative issues during financing and serve as the conduit between project landowners and the business' project team through to construction and into commercial operations.
- 5+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector real estate and land acquisition.
- Understanding of legal descriptions, title and real estate terminology, comprehension of and ability to explain site control agreement provisions.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the full life cycle development of utility-scale solar.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired