A Global Renewable Energy Developer are looking for a Junior Project Developer to join their team in Australia. The company already have one of the largest portfolios of renewable assets under management worldwide and are looking to grow their Australian portfolio.
The Project Developer will be responsible for managing the development of projects across Australia, this will include; site identification, feasibility studies, negotiation with land and/or site owners, design, stakeholder management and then bringing a project through to financial close and handover to the company’s in-house construction team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Taking responsibility (or assisted responsibility) for developing sites
- Identifying sites
- Conducting feasibly studies
- Work alongside origination and trading teams to ensure off-take agreements and PPA’s are put into place
- Working with engineering teams
- Navigating sites through planning process
- Working with investment teams to ensure project reaches successful financial close
- Ability to document all stages of the project thoroughly, to ensure the smoothest possible handover to construction
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy Industry as an Engineer, Project Developer or similar
- Experience within Wind or Solar in Australia
- Strong professional network with Developers, Engineers, TNSPS, Consultants etc.
- Be able to converse with a very wide range of stakeholders including; investors, developers, IPP’s, land owners & government officials
If you are interested in the role and your background matches, or is very similar to the above, please get in touch with Oliver Powell at NextWave Partners to find out more, available via phone +65 6340 19 18 or email firstname.lastname@example.org