NextWave is working with a leading investment firm who are looking to grow their team in Seoul, Korea.
As a result of a new fund they are raising, they are looking to hire an Investment Principal to work on deal origination and execution specifically in the Korean renewables market.
- Leading the evaluation and subsequent execution of investment opportunities
- Helping to prepare investor reports and presentations for LPs
- Providing guidance to junior members through the entire investment cycle when working on new deals
- Managing exits from investments as and when necessary
- Working on the structuring of deals and coordinating the early due diligence
- Monitoring investment post-close and preparing reports to senior management and investors on the performance of said investments
- Supporting other colleagues in negotiations, formulating strategies and more tasks when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a financially related field
- 8+ years’ experience in the Korean infrastructure sector
- Previous experience closing a renewable energy investment in Korea is preferred
- Native fluency in Korean with a strong knowledge of English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587