NextWave Partners is working with a leading private equity firm with a focus on deploying capital across the Sub Saharan Africa clean energy sector.
As part of their growth, they are looking to bring on an Investment Director who will work closely with the Managing Partners to originate and execute equity transactions across the West African renewable energy sector, while heading up their office in Abidjan.
- Management and oversight of the investment mandate & strategy implementation
- Lead deal origination and driving transactions through to a close
- Provide market insight on the West African renewable energy landscape
- Assit with capital raising processes to secure commitments from both local and international investors
- 8+ years of experience executing private equity growth capital and/or renewable energy project finance transactions
- Demonstrated regional deal transaction coverage in West Africa
- Fluent in French
- Finance or engineering degree with similar private equity qualification. CFA, MBA qualifications preferred
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166