|about 1 month ago
Title: Investment Associate
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Role:
Our client is an international renewable energy developer with projects across Solar, Battery Energy Storage System, Onshore Wind and backed by one of the largest global infrastructure funds. They're looking for a project engineer with technical background and has experience in LTA (Lender Technical Advisor).
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of proposals
- Responsible for the interface between internal engineering team and financial institute
- Assist in projects across the business from Solar, BESS to Wind
- Coordinate design and deliverables with in-house resources, as well as outside sub-consultants
- Assist in developing Project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Project Budgets, Project Schedules, and Project Management Plans
- B.S. in Engineering or related major
- Good command of English
- LTA experience is preferred
- Renewable or infrastructure projects experience
- Excellent presentation skill
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn.
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Job has Expired