NextWave is working with a leading a developer within the renewables space and looking to expand their team in Vietnam:
- Develop, maintain and operate business cases for wind and solar projects
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis of new investment opportunities.
- Provide relevant financial analysis and commercial support for business development and project-related activities.
- Prepare decision material and financial updates to senior management and Board of Directors.
- Working together with industrial partners and advisers within accounting, tax and technical experts
- A strong education (Masters or Bachelors degree) in finance, economics, accounting or similar and can demonstrate outstanding results from your previous experience.
- Previous experience in evaluating investment opportunities in the renewable sector.
- Good team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Dedicated and persistent with an eye for details.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and communicate complex matters
- Fluent in English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713