My client is a leading energy fund management firm looking to expand its footprints in Asia. We are currently seeking an Investment Analyst/Associate to be based in their Singapore office.
- Assist in evaluation and execution renewable energy investment opportunities in the region.
- Involved in due diligence, financial assessment, arrangement of debt financing, preparation of investment memo, support in commercial and contract negotiations etc.
- Build financial models to support deal structuring efforts.
- Support business development team in development of renewable energy projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline. Master’s an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the buy/sell side covering power, renewable energy, or infrastructure projects.
- Financial modelling experience is a must.
- CFA candidates a plus.
- Passion for renewable energy
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153