My client is a leading investment fund that are active in the energy and infrastructure space in the Asia Pacific region. They are looking to hire an ambitious Investment Analyst to work on the screening and investment of such projects in Taiwan.
- Preparing and managing extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment opportunities.
- Performing in-depth market research and then presenting this to the senior management team to aid in the decision-making process for a potential investment
- Supporting the execution of deals through financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and project financing.
- Supporting the company’s asset management functions for portfolio companies
- Exploring strategies to create more value from the portfolio companies
- Supporting colleagues in other activities such as investor reports and fund-raising activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance-related field (Master’s preferred)
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Experience during the investment phase of a large infrastructure project in Korea
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940 EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587