NextWave Partners are representing a European Infrastructure Fund who focus on investing & developing some of the largest Renewable Energy & Infrastructure projects worldwide, in the search for additional resource for their investment team. They are currently looking for an Investment Analyst to join the business to help them grow in Australia.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Financial Modeller to get their foot in the door at a global fund, with a genuinely fantastic reputation.
- Analysis of potential investments, both greenfield & brownfield
- Assisting with the execution of the investment management strategy
- Creating strong financial models
- Generate new & existing investment opportunities and manage ongoing relationships
- Involved in the origination of new opportunities
- Asset optimisation / management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline. Master’s an added advantage
- Passion for renewable energy
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Happy to work autonomously in the Melbourne office.
- Australian citizen, PR, or temporary graduate visa (subclass 485)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989