NextWave Partners are representing an Asian Infrastructure Fund who focuses on investing & developing some of the largest Renewable Energy projects worldwide, over the last 12 months they have arguably been the most successful investor in large renewable projects in the SE Asian Region. They are now looking to grow out their team in London, with a focus on both onshore and offshore Renewable projects around the UK (mostly offshore) and Continental Europe.
This is a great opportunity for an Analyst with experience within Renewable Energy to join a business with a genuinely fantastic reputation and be given a clear, but malleable career path, along with the autonomy to work at a senior level on Renewable Energy deals across the region.
- Analysis of potential Renewable Energy investments, both greenfield & brownfield
- Assisting with the execution of the investment management strategy
- Creating strong financial models
- Generate new & existing investment opportunities and manage ongoing relationships
- Build strong relationships within the industry
- Involved in the origination of new opportunities
- Asset optimisation / management
- 3-5 years of experience Analysing & Developing viable investment opportunities
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong knowledge of social finance trends, creative deal structures & investment vehicles
- Experience in the UK Investment Market is essential
In return for your commitment, our client will offer a malleable career plan to fit your skill set and goals, whilst working for a business with a great reputation and track record.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989