My client is one of the largest energy producers based in Thailand and we are looking for a Head of Renewable Energy to head up the Energy team and spearhead their projects in Asia.
- Responsible for identification of market opportunities and build strategy for market penetration
- Ensure projects are on schedule, in accordance to compliance and standard practice
- End-to-end overall project management from planning to construction towards closing
- Budget planning, commercial and contracts management
- Strong understanding of DEVEX, CAPEX and OPEX
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders on an international level including government bodies and local authorities, EPC, external contractors, suppliers etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any relevant field of study
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in both onshore/offshore wind projects. Profiles with experience in managing other renewable energy projects would be considered
- Ideally, have managed or led projects as Project Director or EPC Director.
- Experience in managing large scale renewable energy projects
- PMP a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in English is a must and any additional Asian language would be of added advantage
- This position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Extensive traveling might be required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153