|Posted:||11 days ago|
From Next Wave Partners we are looking for a Head of Business Development for a leading company in the Offshore Wind Energy scenario.
Do you like challenges? Would you dare to open a market in a new country supported by a leading multinational?
We offer real possibilities to become a Country Manager soon.
Ideally more than 7 years of experience in the renewable energy sector, with extensive experience in business development.
If you also have experience in Offshore wind energy it will be a plus.
University Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
Master's in Engineering or Business Administration is preferred.
High English level. Other languages are a plus.
.- We would like you to have knowledge in the following areas:
Computer skills like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Financial knowledge would be an asset.
.- Other required skills:
Be able to travel frequently.
Frequent travels to different countries is expected depending on the project (on average every two weeks).
A resourceful and proactive profile is required.
Self-motivation, self-discipline and autonomy are required.
Ability to multitask and work on a project basis.
Problem solving, attention to detail, critical thinking, organized and structured.
Ability to manage large volumes of work in short time frames.
Be able to manage several projects simultaneously.
Strong interpersonal skills, people skills, diplomacy and good communicator are very important.
You will be the Head of Business Development, leading the relevant team.
One of the main tasks will be to identify and develop early stage offshore wind business development opportunities, especially in new markets.
This role requires careful coordination and cooperation with other departments and external third parties.
- Excellent salary package (base salary + bonus included)
- The ideal location would be Canada, Colombia, India or Spain.
- However, for the ideal candidate and if they are available to travel frequently, remote work may be considered
- Frequent travels to the projects will be required
- Additional benefits include medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
- Career plan and growth opportunities in a company that is achieving excellent results. We offer real possibilities to become a Country Manager soon.
- Pension plan
- Canteen, gym, training, nursery, etc.
Please attach your CV in English, thank you.