|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Head of Business Development
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading solar developer specialising from development through construction and operations of solar projects in APAC. They are currently looking for a Head of Business Development in Australia to support development efforts within the local market.
- Lead formulation of local business development strategy, origination, and execution of new business opportunities.
- Lead transactional and commercial negotiations.
- Build and manage relationships with third party developers, project off-takers and co-developers.
- Build long term partnerships to raise equity and debt finance for ongoing projects and development portfolio.
- Actively engage with key external stakeholders, advisors, government agencies, municipal councils, major industrial companies, utility companies etc.
- Keep abreast of market trends, new regulatory and legal frameworks for solar projects.
- 10-15 years of working experience within the renewable energy industry, solar experience a must.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Strong experience in leading transactions and commercial negotiations
- Solid understanding of the local regulatory and legal framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired