My client is a global offshore wind project developer who is growing their team in Korea.
One of the key hires they are planning to make is a Grid Manager to support the development and delivery of their projects.
- Leading the overall grid connection and onshore transmission solution for the offshore wind project
- Maintaining a close dialogue with authorities and transmission system operator
- Developing relationships with and acting as the main interface with KEPCO, MOTIE, and more.
- Identifying and developing technical solutions to connect offshore wind projects to the Grid
- Project managing the key grid and system integration studies required to secure connections.
- Negotiating the grid connection agreement for projects
- Leading technical discussions with the Grid operator regarding Grid connection agreements and supporting studies (such as steady-state analysis)
- Acting as the focal point in the team for technical and regulatory issues surrounding grid connection agreements
- Carrying out troubleshooting in relation to grid issues
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Existing relationships with KEPCO and Grid Operators in Korea
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Korean
- Strong knowledge in the design and specification of transmission and distribution systems
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587