Our client is an International Renewable Energy Developer and Owner of Assets with a strong presence in Australia.
They pride themselves on an entrepreneurial culture and are passionate about pushing the boundaries of innovation and change in the Renewable Energy Sector.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic engineer to join the Asset Management team with the role focus on Performance and Monitoring.
The role provides support for performance data analysis and will involve data check and analysis using the company monitoring system and excel. The role also includes reporting responsibilities to support the Asset Management team for operational reports to key stakeholders and investors. Advanced excel skills are required for this role (VBA knowledge is an advantage).
- Daily monitoring of the sites with the aim to identify technical issues and potential underperformance
- Export and extract data from our monitoring system to enable detailed analysis of the gaps and communication problems
- Liaise with planning team and field engineers to provide response to incidents and confirmation of remote monitoring visibility
- Analyse generation and irradiation data for large scale sites to evaluate the actual performance of the plants compared to budget data
- Support on the availability calculation for all large-scale sites and contractual monthly reports for external clients
- Liaise with Asset Management to support on supplying reasonable level of services for the team (FAC, availability and underperformance)
- Outstanding communication skills able to manage interaction with internal and external interfaces
- Analytical problem solver
- Degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Science Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- MS Office advanced Excel user
- Ideal if have familiarity with key PV and/or wind plant component performance parameters
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Amber Cutting at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 9146 9948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2090828