NextWave is working with an International global engineering consulting business who engage the Renewable Energy sector through investment support and technical advisory. Their client portfolio covers investors, lenders, IPPs and developers.
The Client is looking for Renewables Consultants at Graduate or Junior levels to join their team in either Sydney or Melbourne to support their growth both in Australia and across South East Asia.
You will find yourself working on a range of solar, wind and energy storage projects and interacting with other teams in their renewables business units world-wide. Our client work flexibly across borders so you can expect to work on projects in multiple geographies, including occasional travel to development and construction sites.
The role will be focused on delivering services in the renewable energy sector as both Owner’s Engineer and Independent Engineer, including feasibility, design, project development services, technical due diligence, construction monitoring, acceptance testing, performance and operational services, as well as involvement in winning and delivering new projects across the globe.
- Delivering technical due diligence and Owners Engineering services on large scale solar PV, wind and energy storage projects for Investors, Lenders, IPPs and Developers
- Monitoring and reporting on projects through the construction and operational phases
- Providing technical engineering support on projects at all stages of the project development cycle
- Reviewing (dependent on candidate’s technical background) of resource, technologies, structural studies, electrical design, contractual documentation, environmental studies, planning permission, health and safety reports, grid offers and grid connection agreements
- EPC tender design, co-ordination, management, evaluation and review
- Project risk management, including construction, operational, and financial risk
- Reviewing and preparing technical and non-technical reports
- People and project management dependent on experience, ensuring effective communication within the internal team and stakeholders
- Leading or contributing to business development activities i.e. development of new solutions, proposal writing and client presentations.
- Engineering degree (or relevant technical degree)
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia (e.g. Australian citizen or holder of / eligible for an Australian working visa).
- Demonstrable involvement in some capacity in the Renewable Energy Sector
- You will be a highly professional candidate with a drive to deliver technical excellence to match the Company’s ethos.
- You will be an effective technical thinker with strong analytical problem solving skills and a collaborative approach. You will be keen to continue developing your skills under the support and mentor of experienced management and team members.
- As a strong communicator, you will have well-developed report writing and presentation skills with acute attention to detail.
- You will thrive on customer engagement and be skilled in understanding their needs and building lasting relationships.
- You will have a “can-do” attitude and be excited by the opportunity to work in a relational team environment with a flat management structure and strong emphasis on personal responsibility, cooperation and information sharing.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Amber Cutting at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 9146 9948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2090828