- Analyze and evaluate investment efficiency and identify risks (if any) on the feasibility of projects that the Company is implementing or having new investment opportunities in renewable energy (electricity wind, solar power, pumped hydroelectricity, ....)
- Planning financial strategies, looking for partners (Investment Funds, Banks, Financial Institutions... internationally and domestically) to participate in cooperation and project development. Participate in capital mobilization and coordination of capital sources for each project.
- Direct and lead the negotiation of commercial activities: EPC, energy procurement, project construction contractor selection, project implementation master plan....
- Plan and control the overall progress of projects under the Energy Division and implement procedures at relevant ministerial, sectoral, EVN and local levels for:
- Legal project; planning adjustment (if any), on land related to the project;
- Methods of strategic cooperation with investors, strategic partners, financial institutions (on project enterprises)
- Licenses with EVN, relevant agency
- Commercial agreements
- Close project finance and complete project COD.
- Manage, administer and direct the activities of the Departments, Divisions, and Units of Energy Division (Legal, Project Development, Investment Finance, Economic and Technical Renewable Energy ...) to show jobs according to the assigned functions and tasks
- University degree in economics, engineering, energy: electrical systems, industrial electricity, renewable energy, construction
- Communication skills, professional negotiation, and international negotiation experience (diverse in the fields of investment, bidding, finance ...)
- Fluent in English with 4 skills; (experience in negotiating and dealing with foreign partners)
- Having a personal reputation and good relationships with domestic and international financial institutions, banks, and investment funds.
- Be honest, careful, detailed, and responsible at work.
- Understanding of Investment Project Management Process, FIDIC; Experience in negotiating EPC contracts
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at email@example.com - Direct Line: +84 949 513 533
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368