|Posted:||3 days ago|
Title: General Manager ( Energy)
Location: Ha Noi, Vietnam
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with an Infrastructure & Energy investor with strong presence in Vietnam and seeking a CEO to manage company operations. The position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam and will report to the Chairman
- Directly administer and implement the Company's Plan and business strategy
- Identify and address opportunities for the company in Consulting and Investments
- Timely reports, explains of all issues to BOD and regular General Meeting of Shareholders or when requested
- At least 15 years of professional experience in Real Estate, Energy or Infrastructure
- At least 10 years of management experience
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2196334
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)