|Salary:||US$290000 - US$300000 per annum + 401k, Relocation Package, 25% bonus|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
Title: VP Legal, GC, & Secretary of the Board
Location: Central Texas
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are currently exclusively engaged with a renewable energy conglomerate that is privately owned by a foreign Energy company. They are engaged in the development of Utility-Scale PV & BESS projects as well as the manufacturing of solar panels. They are expanding their reach in the US and in search of an experienced attorney to join them in their HQ in Central Texas as the General Counsel, VP of Legal, and to act as the Secretary of the Board of Directors.
- Lead all transactions and projects from a legal perspective including acquisition and divestiture of projects
- Serve as secretary of the board of directors
- Provide general legal support, counsel, and guidance and assure compliance
- Provide leadership and input on the executive management team
- Fifteen years of legal experience as a practicing lawyer
- Significant experience leading transactions (buy and sale)
- Experience acting as Secretary to the BOD is highly preferred
- Familiarity with the lifecycle of renewables projects
- Willing to relocate (Central Texas)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.