NextWave are working with a leading developer of offshore wind projects worldwide. As a result of their growth in the APAC region, they are looking to hire a Financial Controller to help with the execution of a new project they have in Taiwan.
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, compiling, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Guiding all accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions, and substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA certificate a plus
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Previous Auditing experience will be desirable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587