|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Financial Controller
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The position would oversee and manage the Japan business, managing costs, payments, accounting, finance and liaise money with the fund that is managing the platform.
- Develop, manage, and monitor the company's annual budget and provide regular financial forecasts to assist in decision-making.
- Prepare and review accurate and timely financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Analyze financial data and trends to provide insights and recommendations for improving the company's financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, standards, and reporting requirements.
- Establish and maintain internal financial controls and procedures to safeguard company assets and ensure accuracy.
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll functions. Ensure accurate recording and classification of financial transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; a Master's degree or CPA certification is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller or similar role, with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and best practices.
- Proficiency in financial management software and advanced Excel skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of industry-specific financial and accounting software is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired