NextWave is working with a multinational energy business who is expanding into the renewable energy sector and looking for a Financial Controller in Singapore to help oversee the reporting and investment
The role will be split between managing the reporting for a new investment for a solar project in Asia and additional financial control and reporting across the entire renewables business unit.
- The financial controller will have primary responsibility for following up the financial performance of the operating assets and asset companies– but driven from a hands-on operational perspective as well as reporting
- Monitor and report on the asset performance such that the operational drivers affecting financial performance are understood and communicated.
- Work pro-actively with the asset team to suggest improvements and opportunities for optimisation
- Work closely with the asset team and control cost budgets and expenditure, report on variances, etc.
- Control and manage asset co cash flows.
- Develop financial solutions, as may be required, such as loan refinancing or fundraising.
- Prepare quarterly & annual financial reports together with asset co. Supplemental reporting related to the above
- Manage annual budgeting for operational assets
- Control and assist with statutory reporting including tax
- Participate in audits
- Maintain and improve the company's internal control procedures.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713