|Location:||Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States of America|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy developer for this critical hire of a Financial Associate to join its a renewable energy development team in Chicago. This is a high visibility role in a small and fast-growing company that has an active project pipeline of 12 GW and has executed over 2500MWs of renewable energy PPAs.
- Financial Associate will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial models for energy pricing and project valuation.
- Financial Associate will work with the project development and M&A team to contribute directly in terms of financial analysis, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation and financial reporting. Reporting to Senior Associate and the CEO directly.
- Financial Associate will support in responding to RFPs by developing pricing models for offtake contracts (including Power Purchase Agreements, Hedges, Energy Storage Agreements).
- Financial Associate will be responsible for financing and sale of projects by creating marketing materials, facilitating investor due diligence requests, and assisting in the analysis of financing options.
- Financial Associate must have 2-5 years of strong experience in renewable energy, power, utilities and/or infrastructure finance, M&A.
- Financial Associate must have solid financial modelling experience and expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Financial Associate must have a good understanding of the utility-scale energy generation industry and knowledge of power plant development.
Note: Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).
Job has Expired