|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Finance Manager
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading renewable energy developer looking for a Finance Manager to oversee all financial operations and ensure compliance with the local legislation.
- Oversee all finance related functions including accounting, tax, compliance, cost management, business planning and risk management etc.
- Act as the company's local finance representative and work closely with the global finance team
- Establish and maintain relationship with senior management, external partners & stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and standards
- Provide commercial support throughout project lifecycle
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage
- Around 7-12 years of total working experience across accounting firms, Big 4 and corporate/in-house
- Hands on experience on tools like SAP required
- Knowledge in IFRS and K-GAAP
- Fluent in both Korean and English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)