NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer to identify a Finance Manager to look after the accounting and financial reporting for its entity in Vietnam.
- Regular reporting on the financial activities of the SPV, related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Manage the tax requirements and responsibilities of the SPV and monitor changes in tax rules or regulations
- Providing regular updates to the Project Director on the financial status of the SPV and alignment with the base case financial model
- Monitoring compliance of the Project will all financial requirements, including all countries where the SPV may have accounts
- Preparing disbursement and utilisation requests, as well as all treasury management
- Coordinating with the contractors and other vendors to arrange for timely payment
- Managing the financial accounts of the SPV
- Monitoring the accounts and activities of the Project for any types of fraud, corruption, or bribery, and then raising any such incident for immediate action to the Board
- Attending meetings with management and stakeholders to report on the Projects
- Lead, manage and develop employees in the Finance function
- Optimise the business tax and treasury positions
- Coordinate financial audits and liaise with external auditors
- At least 10 years of relevant accounting experience with a leading energy/utility company
- Has experience working independently and setting up accounting standards and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or any relevant qualification
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713