- Day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Advanced degree in accounting
- Business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in a finance role;
- Superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV and contact details to Fletcher Kim on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA Registration No.: R1877723