|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Electrical Specialist
Location: Manila, Philippines
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy developer who are currently developing a large wind project in the Philippines. They are looking to bring in an expert to lead the Electrical Engineering team for this particular project and all future development projects.
- Strategize grid connection, liaise with the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) and oversee grid connection contract finalisation
- Initiate conceptual designs with electrical consultants, engage in technical dialogues and assessments
- Request quotes from EPCs and manufacturers, evaluate technology and cost discussions, and offer contract assistance
- Assist in financial, technical and regulatory due diligence for the team
- Provide technical support during the project development phase, including schedule considerations and contract management
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years electrical field experience
- Strong knowledge of Grid Connection regulations
- Prior experience working with the NGCP
- Due to internal and external interface responsibilities fluency in English and Tagalog is key
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired