I am currently working with a market-leading developer who are looking to add an exceptional electrical (power systems) engineer to their team in order to provide expertise and support the connection of the businesses new energy projects which typically include Wind, Battery Storage; Open Cycle Gas.
To be considered for the position you must have experience of working in the National Electricity Market alongside engineering consultants, NSPs and AEMO on a target driven approach to delivering projects both on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will also have considerable experience in electrical generation assets, fully understands the complexities behind grid connectivity in the current market and has both the knowledge and expertise to navigate positive outcomes.
- Developing technical specifications and contractual documents including procurement, construction contracts and connection agreements.
- Commission and also review technical documents issued by consultants and/or contractors including grid connection packages, functional design and technical specifications.
- Facilitate technical interfaces of grid connections with AEMO, Network Service Providers and regulators.
- Prepare, analyse and complete risk assessments.
- Prepare generation registration documentation.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at email@example.com - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272