NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking for someone to join as a Development Manager to focus on wind projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing the strategy for the securing of all permissions, environmental consents and land agreements to fully consented stage so that they can be taken through financial close and into construction and operation.
- Manage the progression and consenting on project through all stages of development.
- Performance reporting on progress against Business targets.
- Owning and managing the JV development budget.
- Identifying, recruiting and retaining the human capital required to deliver the JV targets
- Ensuring effective risk management is in place across the JV development business.
- Participate on behalf of the JV on the board or working groups of the relevant local developers and national industry forums.
- Degree in Engineering, Energy, Planning, or Environment with between 7 - 10 years’ experience
- Project management experience is required and a project management qualification (such as PMP) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Vietnam renewables market specifically policies, environmental permitting systems and land agreements
- Experience working with key stakeholders Vietnam including grid owners & operators (EVN), other regulators, Ministry of Industry and Trade and other developers
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713