|about 2 months ago
Title: Development Director
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a Utilitity Scale Renewable Energy Developer to identify a Development Director overseeing greenfield solar and battery projects in Australia. Reporting to Head of Development and Finance. Lead end-to-end development process, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and drive growth aligned with organizational goals.
- Lead land acquisition, negotiate contracts, and manage permitting.
- Oversee multiple projects through various development stages.
- Prepare financial models, collaborate on budgets, and track expenses.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships for project support.
- Extensive experience in Australian solar and BESS project development.
- Effective leadership in a matrixed organization.
- In-depth understanding of Australian renewable energy regulations.
- Minimum 10 years in renewable energy, with 5 years in large-scale solar and BESS projects.
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive Base Salary
- Growing organisation with pre-exisiting direct reports.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Job has Expired