|Posted:||11 days ago|
Title: Solar PV Design Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a renewable energy developer who's active within the South & Southeast Asian Solar market. Directly reporting to the Head of Engineering, this role will be supporting internal and externals teams throughout project cycle to obtain necessary information and assess viability of solar PV projects within the region.
- Establish processes and standards to support pipeline evaluation in Solar C&I projects
- Develop solar PV system designs according to site requirements by using design tools such AutoCAD, PVsyst, Sketchup etc.
- Manage internal and external design documentation
- Create Bills of Materials for estimating purposes
- Assess project viability by conducting site visits
- Maintain QA/QC on projects
- Support development, construction, and operations team on design-related inquiries
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of project engineering or design experience
- Strong working knowledge of construction and electrical principles
- Solar PV design experience a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, PVsyst
- Willing to travel to project sites
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)