My clients are developers in the Taiwan with global business and Taiwan being one of their main market focus.
They’re looking for Country Manager to focus on all business tasks involvement in Taiwan
- Have experience in the infrastructure sector particularly; power and utilities, transport, resources, health and education sector projects. Experience in Taiwan in the PPP / PFI and project financing sector would be advantageous
- Create and oversee investment opportunities within Taiwan renewable energy market
- Lead and promote project development work across Taiwan in different renewable energy technology
- Ability to strategize, recruit, train and lead team members
- Define strategic planning, goals and tactics
- Support management team in negotiations, preparations and project financing
- Building good relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- You need to have an experience of 10 years working as a leader
- Proven track record of winning renewable energy/power projects in Taiwan is a must
- You will need to be the face of the Taiwan entity and expect to coordinate work with HQ
- You will require to coordinate with banks, financial institutions, private equity funds, rating agencies and other participants in the financial communal in order to ensure the timely accessibility of finance for the project. And also coordinate with the finance providers on due diligence, term sheet negotiations, and documentation.
- You will work with a project development team to identify, analyse and execute the entire project lifecycle
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538