NextWave Partners working with a leading energy company who is developing a LNG project in SE Asia and looking for a Contracts Manager on the owner side to play a critical role on the project.
- Understand and aid in the project teams’ understanding of all contract requirements and coordinate with the project team to ensure compliance with all contracts throughout the life of the project.
- Lead RFP's for EPCs and manage the review and selection of EPC contractor in conjunction with project director
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance.
- Prepares and initiates letters and responses to the EPC contractor regarding various aspects of the project and contract. Prepares notices and facilitates quick responses to EPC contractor’s inquiries.
- Collaborates with Construction, Project Controls, and Engineering and other departments as necessary in the administration of major contracts
- Works with the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions and prepares change order and amendment documents in conjunction with legal and the leadership team.
- Manages the ongoing life cycle of the agreements including any potential amendments to product/service price and/or terms and conditions, contract performance against commitments, and compliance to agreed terms.
- Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or English
- Require a minimum of 10 years of related professional experience in energy and contracts management, preferably with LNG or offshore oil & gas projects.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles.
- Strong contracts negotiation skills
- Able to resolve contracts and pricing issues
- Detail oriented and adheres to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713