- Ensure quality of mechanical and electrical completion of WTG to achieve LPF
- Work with erection team to coordinate completing internal punch list
- Executing freewheeling as per Vestas standards
- Ensuring all tools and PPE’s are calibrated and inspected within stipulated time.
- Maintaining records and documents such as freewheeling, NCR, tools calibration, PPE’s inspection
- As needed, provide guidance in commissioning to commissioning technicians including on job training in commissioning procedures.
- Ensuring commissioning activities (pre-commissioning, freewheeling and commissioning) are executed in safe manner and technicians are trained for specified task.
- Facilitate meetings as required and represent the commissioning team and other project team meetings
- Analysing the WTG performance after commissioning and preparing WTG for TOC/TOR
- Register and following up commissioning NCR’s
- Handover the WTG to customer/customer service immediately after completion of TOC
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723