NextWave Partners is working with a leading global offshore wind developer who is seeking to add a highly talented and driven Business Development (BD) Manager to their North American team. This role will be supporting the Country Manager in the identification and execution of growth activities (organic and inorganic).
- Coordinate new M&A initiatives, reporting to the Country Manager and in close coordination with corporate teams, engage with stakeholders (e.g. inhouse legal team, potential partners etc.) and coordinate and/or lead the day to day of transactions.
- Produce analysis, synthesis and recommendations related to the company’s positioning in the North American market.
- Follow up on recommendations and proactively engage with market stakeholders.
- Conduct independent research to successfully develop power generation and transmission assets.
- Achieve internal approval of decisions by producing internal documentation and coordinating activities with relevant parties.
- Monitor and actively participate in greenfield initiatives in specific regions.
- Manage and coordinate activities with legal counseling teams.
- Support project managers in existing business development as requested.
- Support the success in existing joint ventures as requested.
- Proactively propose continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate activities with corporate areas such as M&A, Procurement and Technical.
- Keep track of global offshore wind market and US market.
- Produce analysis and memos.
- Supports Project Services and Finance teams in other areas when needed.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Master’s degree or demonstrable relevant educational background.
- Over 4 years industry experience in relevant activities.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Passion for developing offshore wind infrastructure and willingness to develop a career in the sector.
- Ability to work in close coordination with multiple teams supporting and leading activities as requested.
- Flexible and able to respond very quickly to fast-moving market conditions while preserving a close attention to detail.
- Successful execution of this position is expected to offer new opportunities in senior project roles as the company’s portfolio matures and grows.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your resume to Sana Anjum at email@example.com or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line)