NextWave Partners is working with a large subcontractor and EPC company within the region who are looking to grow their business development team in Singapore. Their projects range from LNG, petrochemical and other oil & gas related projects where they take on the role of either subcontractor or main EPC. With the growth in the oil & gas market, they're looking to strengthen their business development team both in Asia and Australia.
For that purpose, they're looking for a BD Manager in Singapore and also in Australia. The focus of the role will be to:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building new relationships and establishing existing in the O&G and Industrial sectors.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company and having an open/honest dialogue with Clients to leverage growth through.
- Understanding the Client requirements and matching this to the strengths of the company resources to demonstrate we have the right team for the challenges that the Client faces.
- Works closely with all departments to understand business requirements and market needs
- Assists the Bid/ Proposal Manager to ensuring approved processes are followed as well as, allowing the company to as competitive as possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing or Business preferred.
- Strong understanding of subcontractor/EPC business model within the O&G sector.
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant work experience, including at least 5 years in a senior business development/strategy role.
- Self-starter who is willing to work independently.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel throughout the Asia Pacific region
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713