|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Associate Director of Engineering
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working with a renewable energy developer who have recently secured development financing and are looking to accelerate development of Utility scale and C&I Solar projects in SEA. For that purpose, they are looking for an Associate Director of Engineering to support all aspects of project development and engineering.
Some key roles and responsibilities:
- Support, as necessary, the project teams with the review of various studies including but not limited to, resource assessment, grid impact assessment, transmission route survey, geotechnical, marine and other environmental studies.
- Collaborate with PV module, inverter, and technology providers to establish and enhance strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with the preparation of EPC and O&M contracts for a project. This includes preparing the invitation to bid packages, coordinating site visits and pre- bid meetings, evaluating offers, procuring internal approvals for the selected bidder and signing the EPC and O&M contracts.
- Assist the project team in putting together the construction management team, manuals, plans and systems.
- Lead, build, and nurture a high-performing Engineering team across the SEA region, ensuring alignment with company values, objectives, and strategies while fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders at all levels to define and execute engineering and bid strategies.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with PV projects, and optimize system size, yield, curtailment, and costs to maximize customer benefits and competitive advantage.
- Empower teams to address commercial and technical issues efficiently and offer timely support to other company functions.
- Foster a collaborative culture within the teams and encourage them to work together seamlessly.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates to enhance cross-functional collaboration, operational efficiency, and accountability.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant engineering or business field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the renewable energy sector specializing in C&I Solar or Utility scale solar projects.
- Strong expertise in engineering and project management, particularly in the PV sector.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills, including resource planning and workflow prioritization.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and problem-solving abilities.
- Commitment to driving innovation, efficiency, and cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired