|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: Assistant O&M Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a well-known developer with strong presence in Vietnam and seeking an Assistant O&M manager to manage their projects. The position will be based in Vietnam and will report to the Head of Engineering
- Work with O&M engineers to improve plant availability
- Close communication with EVN in coordinating operation process
- Work closely with regional O&M to transfer all processes and knowledge to Vietnam
- Set up the solar monitoring system (Scada) to ensure all PV systems under a remote supervisor
- Degree Electrical or any engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in Solar PV system or other practice
- Good command in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2196334
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)